Completely you, through and through.
Our complete custom process is what sets us apart. At Fabbian Fine Homes no corner is cut. We promise to construct your home with the ultimate in craftsmanship through utilizing premier trades and materials. Bring your vision to fruition with Fabbian Fine Homes.
The colour selection phase of the custom home design process is a time consuming exercise. There are numerous considerations to be made for the look, style and feel you are considering throughout the various living spaces in your home as well as the exterior. Be prepared for this consultation with your ideas in mind. Our interior designer, Stacy, can work with you to craft a cohesive vision for your space inside and out.
- Construction commences
- Stacy takes over as liaison for the build process
- Colour selections process
- Pre-drywall inspection with site supervisor and construction team
- Third deposit required
- Final review of layouts and placements to ensure all electrical, mechanical etc is true to plans. Option at this point to make required changes to rough-in locations
- Finalize all material selections including cabinetry, railings, flooring, transition pieces etc
- PDI inspection and Tarion Warranty review prior to occupancy
- Move in to your new Fabbian Fine Home